Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Back in Talara

Well, we got transfers this week and I have been transferred 1 last time. I am now going back to Talara but to a different part and it has the beach. I'm still Zone leader and my new companion and I are replacing the 2 other zone leaders before us. My new companion's name is Elder Vera and he is from Uruguay. He has 10 months and this is his first time as zone leader. I'm not exactly sure what has been going on here before us but let's just say we have a lot of things to try and fix. My companion and I have already bonded pretty well because we cleaned our room for 3 hours after a 2 hour bus ride together. Neither of us know the area so it's a similar situation as to last transfer.

I'm really sad because I wanted to finish in my last area but I hope to have a good last transfer here. Time has really flown by and it's weird thinking about it. Not too much out of the ordinary happened this last week in my last area but it was sad saying bye to some people after such a short time. 

I wish I could send pics because I have a lot to send but I won't be able to till next week. 

Love y'all!

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment