Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Gave my final testimony

We had a decent week here in our area. We are seeing a little progress here and finding more people little by little.
We had our multizona this past week and we had some cool experiences. We slept the night in Piura and I was able to pass by and surprise some of my converts for a few minutes. They were all doing well and are still progressing in the Gospel. In the multizona something really cool happened as well. Yaris, one of my converts from Piura Central was invited to share her testimony and the experience of her conversion. It was awesome to see her and see that she’s still doing great. I also had to give my final testimony which was kind of weird but now it’s starting to kick in a little bit that I’ll be going home soon.
Other exciting news is that Elder Gong will be here Friday and we will get to meet him and have a little meeting with him and the whole mission. 
Love y'all!
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment