Tuesday, July 30, 2019

I was able to go back to my last area for another baptism.

We had a pretty good week here. We found a lot of new people to teach this week and some of them have some potential to progress. We’re still improving little by little. We are still working with the family of 3 and the mom and son are progressing really well and coming to church. The daughter that is 17 is progressing a little bit but still needs to come to church a little more. They all have a baptismal date for August 10th and we’re hoping they can make it as a family because the mom and son are pretty much set.
I was able to go back to my last area for another baptism. We baptized a 16 year old whose mom was inactive for a long time but has been to church every week for the last 5 o 6 weeks after we found them. She also had an 8 year old son that wasn’t baptized but wanted to get baptized and he chose us to do it. It was probably the last time that I’ll go back to my last area for a little while so I’m a little sad for that but excited for the future in this area.
Love y'all!
Elder Smith 




No comments:

Post a Comment