Monday, July 8, 2019

I'm now in a zone called Algarrobos and I'm still zone leader.

Well this week was pretty good but pretty sad as well. We had transfers and I got transfered to another zone in Piura. I'm pretty sad because I wanted to finish there and it was hard to say bye to some people. I'm now in a zone called Algarrobos and I'm still zone leader. However, I'm opening up the area with my new companion Elder Cabanillas from Lima. We're opening it up because the zone leaders before us were taken out so we're just going to try and get things figured out this week. 

The week was awesome though because Pierina and Miguel got baptized. It was another awesome experience and we were able to get a lot of people there to support them. We are also still working with them mom so that she can be baptized in the future. 

I'm sad as well because we had plans to baptize the next 3 weeks in a row but I was transferred. However, I should be able to go to all of their baptisms. 

Love y'all!

Elder Smith

















No comments:

Post a Comment