Tuesday, April 3, 2018

ZORRITOS

Happy Late Easter! This week was another good one and I'm looking forward to 3 more months in Zorritos! We got transfers and found out that I'm staying and my companion finishes his mission this transfer which means I'll be here another transfer. 

General Conference was super awesome and all the Americans got to watch it English together in a little room was cool. We also had air conditioning which made it even better haha. I really did learn a lot though.

We still have some progressing investigators and all they need to do to get baptized is tell us yes so we're waiting for that. We're thinking about just dragging some of them out to the ocean and baptizing them there pretty soon haha. Anyways, I'm looking forward to more time in Zorritos and hope to see a lot of success.

Take care and love you guys!

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment