Tuesday, May 8, 2018

May 7, 2018

Hey guys, what's up? It was a good week here in Zorritos. We had a little bit of progress and we also found someone that was super awesome. She actually stopped us in the street to talk to us and come visit her which was cool. The cita went super well but we won't be able to meet with her for awhile because she is going to travel a little bit. 

It's also my last week with Elder Meza before he goes home. He'll be traveling most of the week to visit other people so I'll only really have 1 or 2 days with him this week before he takes off to Piura Friday. That also means I won't have too much time in Zorritos this week because I'll be in another area. 

We'll find out transfers Saturday night so I'll know them before we skype on Sunday! 

Love you guys and see you guys on Sunday!

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment