Tuesday, October 30, 2018

I'm going to be a Dad!

So I'm writing a little early today because I'm chilling in the office all day. The reason for that is because we got our transfers and I'm training! I'm excited to train and that means I'll be in Sullana for 3 more months. It'll be crazy but I'm stoked. 

So this week was a little slow but kind of crazy and we had a zone conference with 4 zones and an Area 70. It was super good and super fun and I got to see and meet a lot of new people. 

The good news for this transfer though is that it looks like we should have 2 at least 2 baptisms. They are both kids but we are helping their families reactivate.  

Anyways, I'll get my kid tomorrow and we'll see how this first week goes. 

Have a good week and love you guys! (I have pictures to send but I'll probably have to send them next week)

Elder Smith

Pictures from the Mission Facebook page: Zone Conference and New Companion to be trained.

Lunch with trainers and new missionaries


New missionary, President and Hermana Vega and Elder Jacob Smith

Sullana Zone

Lunch at Multi Zone Conference

Multi Zone Conference 


No comments:

Post a Comment