Tuesday, February 19, 2019

21

We had an alright week here. The work was kind of slow because everyone is finishing up their vacations and just about all of our investigators were out of town. We also didn't have too much luck finding people. However, we did have a good amount of people come to church and we will have a baptism next week and maybe another one.

I did have a pretty good birthday though. They have a tradition here to egg people on their birthdays and the member where we ate lunch came up by surprise and got me really bad. I did eat cake with another family as well and we ended the night with a family home evening where we ate pizza and cake.

We also had a devotional yesterday with Elder Falabella who is a Seventy. I was kind of sad though because I only Heard part of his talk because they made me and some others set up stuff for the refreshments.

Also, the news about us communicating with y'all is pretty crazy and it'll be weird. I´m not sure how often it'll be but I'm excited.





They have a tradition of biting the cake as well 


No comments:

Post a Comment