Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Surprise

This week was pretty good week but interesting. We had transfers and they were a little bit surprising. I got transferred to an area in Piura Central ( I finally made it to Piura) and I’m a zone leader now. My new companion is Elder Hardwick and he’s from Dallas. I’m excited to work with him and I think we will have a good transfer.
My companion stayed and he should have a good amount of success next transfer. It was looking like we might have 2 or 3 baptisms there. We were teaching a teenager that only needed permission from his grandparents. We were able to talk to them this past week and said they would give permission so he should be baptized next transfer. We were also teaching someone that just needed to get married and they started the whole process with the documents and everything. She should be married in the next few weeks and then she will be baptized after.
I’m excited to be in my new area but it was a little weird saying bye to people after only 1 transfer.
Have a good week!
Elder Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment