Tuesday, September 24, 2019

This past week was amazing!

This past week was amazing and a lot of cool things happened. First, we had a good week of proselyting and we were able to find some good people and some good families. It's sad that I won't be able to teach them for very long but it looks like they can progress really well. 

This week I was able to go and do a work exchange in my other area of Talara. We had a pretty good day there and I was able to pass by some people that I taught there and also say bye to my convert and some other members. 

I also was able to go to Zorritos today for pday and say bye to the people there. It was sad to say bye but I know that I will at least be able to have communication with them after the mission. 

We had a meeting with Elder Gong, Elder Godoy, and Elder Falabella this week which was so awesome. The Spirit was really strong there and they have such strong testimonies. It was nice to get to meet each of them and learn from them. 

Love y'all and see y'all soon!

Elder Smith









No comments:

Post a Comment