Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Basketball, Dr Pepper, Baptisms and Crocodiles

It was another good week in Zorritos. Not too much happened but we do have some investigators progressing well but some of them are afraid to accept a date for baptism. We're working with them hard but sometimes it can be frustrating.

This week we had the opportunity to go down to Sullana which is a 5 hour bus ride but we went down for the baptism of one of my companion's investigators in his last area. It was a really spiritual experience and it was cool to see how happy my comp was to baptize him and how happy the investigator was as well.

After the baptism, they had a ward activity there which was sweet. I got to play basketball for the first time in 4 months. They also have a store there in Sullana that sells Dr. Pepper so I got to drink that for the first time in 4 months as well.

We had an awesome P-day as well today. We went to place called Puerto Pizarro where we got to ride on a boat and see crocodiles and other stuff. I have some cool pictures I will try to send.

Love you guys!
Elder Smith





No comments:

Post a Comment