Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Scorpions

Another week has flown by and it was another weird one.

On Thursday as I was taking clothes out of my bag I got stung by a scorpion because I couldn't see it. It freaked me out because it hurt super bad and I couldn't feel my finger for awhile. They made me go to the clinic in Tumbes just to make sure everything was good and it was. I just had to take a pill everyday for 5 days. I also found out I've lost 21 pounds on the mission now. :( 

Also, last night I got kind of sick and couldn't do anything which stunk because we missed an important cita. All is well now I just feel a little fatigued.

We had a good week of teaching people and my new comp is a super good teacher so I'm learning a lot from him and my Spanish is improving a ton. I even had my first dream in Spanish this week which kind of freaked me out. We have some good investigators progressing but it's kind of frustrating that they don't want to accept a baptismal date. 

I'm looking forward to a good week and trying to stay healthy.

Love you guys!
Elder Smith

Elder Meza and sea life

The new Elder Smith


One of our investigators owns this super nice resort so we get to teach there


No comments:

Post a Comment