Monday, February 19, 2018

New Companion from Peru


So it was another good week and it was a lot of fun. We did have transfers this week so I finished training and I'm staying in Zorritos for at least another transfer. My new companion is from Peru and he has 2 transfers left in the mission. He seems super nice and cool so far so I'm excited to work with him. After being with him for only 2 hours I can already feel my Spanish improving.

My birthday was good and we got to visit my favorite people (the only member in the area) and they made us lunch and everything. 

I also got to do a work visit Thursday afternoon until Friday morning with 1 of my good friends from my group because they trusted our Spanish enough. I went up to his area while his companion stayed in mine for the night. It was cool to see how much we have improved at Spanish and as teachers. 

We have found some new people here that are awesome and we actually taught someone who was a pastor of another church but he and his wife accepted lesson 1 so we'll see where things go from here. 

Take care and love you guys.
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment