Thursday, June 28, 2018

BAUTISMO

It was a good final week here in Zorritos and I finished my fifth transfer here with a baptism! We were able to baptize the PF and reactivate most of her family as well. It was awesome to get to know that family and help them but it was also really hard to say bye to them. There will also be a for sure baptism of the 2nd week of this transfer in Zorritos but I won't be there for it :(. 

I'm in Talara now in an area called Bello Horizonto with Elder Dupaix who is from Wisconsin. He seems like a really cool guy so far so I'm looking forward to this transfer even though there is not a whole lot out here in Talara haha. Now I'm only 3 hours from Piura Instead of 6. 

Anyways, it was hard to say bye to some people and leave Zorritos after such a long time because it felt like my home. 

Take care and love you guys!
Elder Smith






No comments:

Post a Comment