Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Bello Horizonte

It was a good first week here in Talara. My area is on top of a plateau and there's not a whole lot here. The only bad thing about moving to a new area is literally every single member asks me if I'm a descendent of Jose Smith. The area was also in pretty bad shape when I got here but my companion and I are working super hard to turn things around. There looks like there is a chance that we can baptize this transfer but we'll see what happens. My companion is really good though so I think a lot of good things will happen as we work hard. 

The new President did come in so we will see how things go with him. I'm not sure when I'll get to meet him or anything but I am a little nervous. 

I don't have a lot more to say but it is nice having members in my area! It is only a branch but we have about 110 people who attend which is pretty good.

Take care and love you guys!
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment