Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Stake Conference

This week was a pretty good week and we had some good progress. It looks like we could baptize 3 or 4 times in December but we'll have to work hard. 2 should be pretty set and the other ones will happen if we can help reactivate their families. We had good news with one of our investigators who was struggling with tobacco and he has finally decided to quit. He'll be a baptism in December as long as he passes his interview. 

This week we also had Stake Conference and an area seventy came from Ecuador which was awesome. Other than that, I had a work exchange with a new Elder named Elder Henrie which was fun. 

I'm sorry I don't have pictures to send this week because I forgot to copy them to my USB. 

Love you guys!

Elder Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment