Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Thanksgiving in Peru

So this week has been a little interesting. Long story short, I'm now with a mini missionary for the last 2 weeks of this transfer because my other companion went home for some personal problems.

So we had a lot of activities this week with a multizona and also interviews. We also gathered as a zone on Thursday to have a Thanksgiving lunch. We just shared a rotisserie chicken for each companionship and it was actually really good. I also got to drink my Dr. Pepper. 

However, we will have a baptism this week of a girl named Nicole. I'm excited for that and we should also have a baptism with Oscar next week if he can stop smoking completely because he only smokes every other day now and he's improving. 

Love you guys!  


What we wake up to every morning...

We got new mosquito nets

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving complete with Dr Pepper


No comments:

Post a Comment