Tuesday, December 18, 2018

BAPTISM

I had a pretty good first week training. My kid's name is Elder Aguirre and he's from North Lima. From what I've seen so far, he's a good missionary and has desire to work so I'm happy to be with him. 

We started off the first week of this transfer with a baptism! His name is Oscar and he's been a miracle because his life has changed so much. He has a really strong testimony and he had the opportunity to share it after his baptism. He loves to talk so he shared his for about 10 minutes haha. 

We've also found some more awesome people here and we have more plans to baptize this transfer so I'm excited. Things are going really well here and I'm enjoying my time. We've also continued doing FHEs with more families. 

Love you guys!

Elder Smith 




FHE

FHE

My new kid

No comments:

Post a Comment