Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Training Round 2

So it was another pretty good week and I'll have quite a few pictures to send of the FHEs we've done and pics from last week. I'm also excited because I'll be training again this transfer but let's hope that this time is a lot better than last haha. 

We will also have a baptism with Oscar this week so I'm stoked for that. He's already passed his interview and everything is ready to go as long as he stays strong this week. He's been a miracle here and he's changed his life around so it's been awesome to be a witness of that. We also have some other people who are progressing and may get baptized this transfer. 

I don't have too much more to say but have a good week!

Elder Smith 



SERVICE ACTIVITY




FHE




OTHER PICS


Watching Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment